How can I download YouTube videos directly android 2019?
Download YouTube videos on Android using KeepVid
- Open YouTube in the app and search for the video.
- Select the video and tap on the blue download button beneath the video player.
- Select the quality of the file, and your video will be saved automatically.
Can you download YouTube videos onto phone?
Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. … Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours.3 мая 2017 г.
How can I download YouTube videos from mobile storage?
Open the YouTube Go app. Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card. Tap the video once.
Download videos to an SD card
- At the top of your screen, tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings.
- Under “Video Storage,” tap SD Card.
- Select Use SD card memory.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools. …
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter. …
- Videoder. …
- Snaptube. …
- Airy. …
- TubeMate. …
- 4K Video Downloader. …
- YT Cutter.
What is the best way to download videos from YouTube?
TubeMate is one of the most popular tool for downloading YouTube videos on Android smartphones, and with good reason: it’s really easy to use and has the features you need without any bells and whistles you don’t.
How do I download YouTube videos to my phone 2020?
If you are using an Android phone, you can try TubeMate. The tutorial is below.
How can you save videos from YouTube to your phone?
- Download and install TubeMate on your phone.
- Launch the TubeMate app and then search for the videos you want to save.
- Press the green downloading arrow to save it on your phone.
How can I download videos on my Android phone?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
How do I extract a downloaded video from YouTube?
Even if you have one offline video stored in your phone you can find more than one . exo file under Internal Storage/Android/data/com.youtube.com directory. They are nothing but the encrypted exo files that can only be opened through the Youtube App.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function. …
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL. …
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader. …
- Step 4 Download the video.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
For downloading YouTube videos in your device internal storage follow these steps.
- Select your YouTube video.
- Click on share button.
- Copy link on clipboard.
- Open your browser and type savefrom. net.
- Paste your YouTube video link and download your video.
How can I download YouTube videos for free to my computer?
How can I download YouTube videos and save them on my computer?
- Step 1: Install ClipGrab. First of all, you need to install ClipGrab. …
- Step 2: Copy the video link. …
- Step 3: Insert the video link in ClipGrab. …
- Step 4: Select download format and quality. …
- Step 5: Grab that clip!
Is TubeMate safe to download?
TubeMate is one of those apps and right off the bat, TubeMate is safe to use! TubeMate doesn’t install any malware or make any unwanted changes to people’s smartphones and therefore, this categorizes TubeMate as a safe app.