How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone 2020 for free?
9 Best Android Video Downloaders For YouTube
- YouTube Go.
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful YouTube video downloader for Android. …
- KeepVid. KeepVid is one of the best Android video downloaders and one of the most popular ones around. …
- Snaptube. …
- InsTube. …
- VidMate App. …
- YT3 Youtube Downloader.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Open YouTube app > Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing > Tap on Download option that is available between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title > Choose the Video quality and that’s it. When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing.
Can you download YouTube videos onto phone?
Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. … Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours.3 мая 2017 г.
How do I download videos from YouTube to my mobile?
How to download a YouTube video to play offline
- Open YouTube from the app drawer or home screen.
- Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing.
- Tap Download, between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title. …
- Choose the Video quality that you want to download in.
- Hit Ok.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
For downloading YouTube videos in your device internal storage follow these steps.
- Select your YouTube video.
- Click on share button.
- Copy link on clipboard.
- Open your browser and type savefrom. net.
- Paste your YouTube video link and download your video.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The Best YouTube Downloaders to Try This Year
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools. …
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter. …
- Videoder. …
- Snaptube. …
- Airy. …
- TubeMate. …
- 4K Video Downloader. …
- YT Cutter.
How do I save a video on my Android Gallery?
From the text messaging inbox, tap the message containing the picture or video. Touch and hold the image. Select a save option (e.g., Save attachment, Save to SD card, etc.). Unless otherwise specified, the image is saved to the default picture/video location (e.g., Gallery, Photos, etc.).
How do I download YouTube videos to my phone 2020?
If you are using an Android phone, you can try TubeMate. The tutorial is below.
How can you save videos from YouTube to your phone?
- Download and install TubeMate on your phone.
- Launch the TubeMate app and then search for the videos you want to save.
- Press the green downloading arrow to save it on your phone.
How can I download videos on my Android phone?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
How can I convert YouTube videos to mp4?
Here is how you can convert your Youtube videos into Mp4 format in three steps:
- Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Go to the InVideo’s free YouTube to Mp4 converter and paste the link and hit convert video.
What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
TubeMate is one of the most popular tool for downloading YouTube videos on Android smartphones, and with good reason: it’s really easy to use and has the features you need without any bells and whistles you don’t.