Why is my phone not connecting to my wifi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Why is my WIFI network not showing up on my Android phone?
Verify your Android client is connected SSID and IP address.
Return to your Android device’s Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi panel and tap Wi-Fi Settings. Find your network’s name (SSID) on the list of nearby Wi-Fi networks. If your network’s name is not on the list, the AP or router may be hiding its SSID.
Why can’t I join my wifi network?
On Android devices, check your settings to make sure the device’s airplane mode is off and that Wi-Fi is on. 3. Another network adapter related issue for computers could be that your network adapter driver is out of date. Essentially, computer drivers are pieces of software telling your computer hardware how to work.
Can’t connect to my wifi?
Details of the steps:
- Check whether the laptop has a WIFI button, make sure the WIFI is on. Restart the laptop. …
- Restart the router. Make sure that the WLAN light is on or flashing, check the settings whether the SSID is broadcasted or hide. …
- Remove the wireless profile on the laptop. …
- Put in your password.
How do I connect wifi on my phone?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
How do I connect to wifi on my Samsung phone?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network on my Samsung device
- 1 Swipe down to access your Quick Settings and tap on. to turn on your Wi-Fi settings.
- 2 Tap on the word Wi-Fi to view available Wi-Fi networks.
- 3 Select your Wi-Fi network.
- 4 Enter the Password then tap Connect.
Why is my Samsung not picking up WIFI?
Open Settings > Tap Connections > Tap Wi-Fi
Make sure Wi-Fi is on. You can also pull down in the middle of the screen to refresh and try searching again.
How do I reset my wifi on my Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System Advanced Reset options Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap Network & internet More. Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- At the bottom, tap Reset settings.
Why does my WIFI work on everything but my phone?
Sometimes WIFI will work on everything but your phone.
Since WIFI is being used on another device it is clear that the connection is not the problem. First, be sure that your phones WIFI detector is on and can find networks near you.
Can’t connect to WiFi even with correct password?
I’ve entered the correct password, but I still can’t connect
- Double-check that you have the correct password. …
- Try the hex or ASCII pass key. …
- Try turning your wireless card off and then on again. …
- Check that you’re using the correct type of wireless security. …
- Check that your wireless card is properly supported.
Why won’t my laptop connect to the WiFi?
Try another computer—or any device that uses Wi-Fi, such as a smartphone or tablet. If that other PC or device can access your Wi-Fi, the problem is with your laptop. Look at the bars next to the network’s name to make sure you have a strong signal from the router. If you don’t, try moving to a room near the router.