How do I get music onto my Android?
Here’s how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop. …
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories. …
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.
How do I put music on my Samsung phone?
Drag and drop or copy and paste any audio files you want to listen to on your device into the music folder. Depending on how many files you are moving, it may take some time to transfer. Once the transfer has completed, you can play the music files on your device with the Play Music app.
Where is the music folder on Android?
After you start the Play Music app o your Android, you see a screen similar to the one shown here. To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do I download free music onto my phone?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. … Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do I put music from a CD onto my Android phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC. …
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box. …
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears. …
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone. …
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I download music for free?
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is a brilliant place to discover and download free music, with a brilliant tagging system that makes it easy to search by genre. …
- Last.fm. You’re probably familiar with Last. …
- NoiseTrade. …
- Jamendo Music. …
How can I download YouTube songs to my phone?
Extremely Easy to Use With Sleek Interface
- Step 1 : Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. …
- Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.