What kind of cord do I need to hook my phone up to my TV?
You can use an HDMI adapter or cable to connect your phone to a TV and mirror the content on your screen. A USB to HDMI adapter is the easiest option as you simply plug the adapter to your phone and plug the HDMI cable into it to connect to your TV and watch from your phone.
How do I connect my Android to my TV to cable?
Use a HDMI cable adapter
This is probably the easiest way to connect an Android device to your TV. HDMI cables connect into the back of your television to transfer both audio and video from an external device, like a laptop or gaming console. All you have to do is plug it in.
How do I connect my Android phone to my TV with MHL cable?
Steps to connect the MHL device to the TV:
- Connect the smaller end of the MHL cable to the MHL device.
- Connect the larger end (HDMI) end of the MHL cable to the HDMI input on the TV that supports MHL.
- Turn on both devices.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
- Swipe down from the top of your Android device to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
- Look for and select a button labeled Screen cast.
- A list of Chromecast devices on your network will show up. …
- Stop casting your screen by following the same steps and selecting Disconnect when prompted.
How can I connect my Android phone to my non smart TV?
If you have a non-smart TV, especially one which is very old, but it has an HDMI slot, the easiest way to mirror your smartphone screen and cast content to the TV is via wireless dongles like Google Chromecast or an Amazon Fire TV Stick device.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to TV?
Find out more about sharing your screen to a Samsung TV.
- Connect a HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to a HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI adaptor to the USB port on your device.
- Turn on your TV and change the input to the HDMI port you are using.
How can I watch movies from my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Wireless with Chromecast
A cleaner solution would be to use a wireless casting device, such as a Chromecast. If you have a TV with an HDMI port, simply buy a Chromecast, plug it into the HDMI port, connect it to your Wifi, and cast whatever media from your phone to your TV through the Wifi network. Very easy.
How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
How do I know if my phone is MHL compatible?
To determine if your mobile device supports MHL, research the manufacturer specifications for your mobile device. You can also search for your device on the following website: http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx.