How do I connect my Android phone to my TV using a USB cord?
Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
What cord do you need to connect Android to TV?
To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast.
How can I connect my Android phone to my TV without cable?
Connecting Your Phone To A TV Without HDMI Cable
That said, the first option does require an additional purchase of a Chromecast. This is Google’s dongle device which plugs directly into the TV and allows the user to “cast” videos, images, and sometimes files, from apps to the big screen in the home.10 мая 2020 г.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to TV?
Find out more about sharing your screen to a Samsung TV.
- Connect a HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to a HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI adaptor to the USB port on your device.
- Turn on your TV and change the input to the HDMI port you are using.
Can I connect my phone to TV?
Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into a TV’s HDMI port using a USB cable like this 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C. Once connected, you can project your phone’s display onto your TV – whether you’re checking out pictures, watching videos, surfing the web, using apps or playing games.
How do I share my phone screen with my TV?
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.