Why is my phone not loading Web pages?
Try resetting your browsers settings to default and try again. Also make sure that internet connection is proper. Many companies are making the mobile version of their site unusable to force you to download and install their mobile app.
Why some sites are not opening in Chrome Android?
If the Chrome browser in the PC cannot open a certain webpage, Android Chrome will behave the same.) … Check if your phone’s browser settings has an option for “Request for Desktop version”. If it does try enabling it to view the webpage.
Why some websites are not opening?
If your website doesn’t open for you, but does open for others, it could be one of the following situations: Webhost server is blocking the IP address of your ISP. … Your LAN/Firewall is blocking the webhost server IP address. 3rd party filter is blocking the webhost server IP address.
How do I fix this webpage is not available on Android?
‘This web page is not available’
- Check the web address. If you see the message ‘ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED’ or ‘ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED’ in your browser window, try these steps: …
- Delete your cookies. …
- Change your proxy settings.
How do I fix some websites not loading?
How to Fix Specific Website Not Opening on Internet
- 1 Restart My Device. Many basic problems can be solved simply by restarting your device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Internet Connection Works. Open your browser. …
- 3 Check if the Website is Down for Everybody or Just Me. It’s a good idea to test if the site you’re trying to access is down for everyone, or just you.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have wifi?
Check that Wi-Fi is turned on and you are connected.
Turn Wi-Fi on. If this is not displayed, or none of the bars are filled in, you may be out of range of a Wi-Fi network. Move closer to the router, check to see if you have a stronger Wi-Fi connection, and try again.
Why some sites are not opening in Google Chrome?
If websites can be accessed without issue in an alternative browser, try clearing out the cache and cookies stored by Chrome from the Settings page. Switching off the “Predict network actions to improve page load performance” option under the Privacy heading may also fix the problem.
How do I unblock a website on my Samsung?
How to access blocked websites on Android phones and tablets
- Step 1: Install the App. Download Orbot from the Google Play Store and install it. For rooted devices, you can follow these instructions. …
- Step 2: Start the app. Open the app and power up Tor. Long press the power button.
- Step 3: Install Orweb. Next, install the Orweb app, the browser supported by Tor.
How do I clear Android cache?
This method is how you can do it.
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page. …
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing. …
- Tap the Clear cache button.