Why some sites are not opening in Android?
Please make sure the device has an active internet connection. Test to see if you can access the webpage on another device or PC, and if possible, another Wi-Fi network to rule out a problem with the page itself. … If the Chrome browser in the PC cannot open a certain webpage, Android Chrome will behave the same.)
Why certain websites are not opening?
If your website doesn’t open for you, but does open for others, it could be one of the following situations: Webhost server is blocking the IP address of your ISP. … Your LAN/Firewall is blocking the webhost server IP address. 3rd party filter is blocking the webhost server IP address.
Why is my phone not loading Web pages?
Try resetting your browsers settings to default and try again. Also make sure that internet connection is proper. Many companies are making the mobile version of their site unusable to force you to download and install their mobile app.
How do I clear Android cache?
This method is how you can do it.
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page. …
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing. …
- Tap the Clear cache button.
How can I open blocked sites in Android?
Proxy Browser is another way which let you unblock the contents on your smartphone and here are two best proxy browser for your Android smartphone.
- Private Browser – Proxy Browser. …
- Proxynel: Unblock Websites Free VPN Proxy Browser. …
- Turbo VPN Private Browser for iOS. …
- TunnelBear. …
- Turbo VPN.
6 мая 2020 г.
How do I fix some websites not loading?
How to Fix Specific Website Not Opening on Internet
- 1 Restart My Device. Many basic problems can be solved simply by restarting your device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Internet Connection Works. Open your browser. …
- 3 Check if the Website is Down for Everybody or Just Me. It’s a good idea to test if the site you’re trying to access is down for everyone, or just you.
What to do if a particular site is not opening?
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
General troubleshooting tips for Android devices
- Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
How do I access a website that is down?
if a web page is down, you can easily view the most recent copy cached by Google. If you’re trying to access a web page from Google search, it’s easy to access the cached copy. Just click the back button in your web browser when the web page doesn’t load.5 мая 2017 г.
What happens if I clear app cache?
While the cache can be cleared with little risk to app settings, preferences and saved states, clearing the app data will delete/remove these entirely. Clearing data resets an app to its default state: it makes your app act like when you first downloaded and installed it.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung phone?
Clear the application cache on your Samsung Galaxy S 4
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap Application manager.
- Swipe left to view the ALL tab.
- Scroll to and tap an application.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE.
- You’ve now cleared the application cache.