Why is my phone not connecting to my WiFi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Can’t connect to WiFi Android?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why does my WiFi say saved but won’t connect?
They could be trying to connect with the wrong info (bad passwords, etc.) The settings on the router/modem or the phone/tablet could be wrong. I could go on. Try the following for both phones and tablets (the info is the same as long as both are Android)…
Why is my WiFi on but not connecting?
WiFi connected but no Internet: Start with the router
To identify router problems, connect other devices like your mobile phone to the WiFi and see if it works. If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. … One good way to fix the router is to restart it.
Why does my WIFI work on everything but my phone?
Sometimes WIFI will work on everything but your phone.
Since WIFI is being used on another device it is clear that the connection is not the problem. First, be sure that your phones WIFI detector is on and can find networks near you.
How do I fix my wifi connection?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart.