How do I connect my Samsung phone to TV?
Find out more about sharing your screen to a Samsung TV.
- Connect a HDMI cable to the HDMI adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to a HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI adaptor to the USB port on your device.
- Turn on your TV and change the input to the HDMI port you are using.
How do I connect my smartphone to my TV via USB?
Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
How do you screen mirror on a Samsung?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app. …
- Open Screen Sharing. …
- Get your phone and TV on the same network. …
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing. …
- Select Smart View to share content. …
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my TV using HDMI?
The simplest option is an HDMI adapter. If your phone has a USB-C port, you can plug this adapter into your phone, and then plug an HDMI cable into the adapter to connect to the TV. Your phone will need to support HDMI Alt Mode, which allows mobile devices to output video.